T.N.A. Irish Pork Stew For Dog/Cat-150g
With a few drops of natural coconut oil added, Irish Pork Stew is made with sweet potatoes from Taiwan, carrots, black funguses, pork, and pig hearts. Processed by high-temperature and high-pressure sterilization, this delicious product is truly a melt-in-the-mouth delight with a nice and chewy texture.
- Pork contains a variety of essential amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B2 and niacin.
- Black funguses are abundant with vitamin K and minerals, which help reduce blood clotting.
- Sweet potatoes are good carbohydrate sources, containing fiber, vitamin B6, C and β-carotene.
- β-carotene is converted into vitamin A when it’s metabolized in the body, which helps maintain healthy vision.
- Pig hearts contain protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, B2, C, niacin, etc. They can improve cardiac muscle nutrition, and increase myocardial contractility.
- Pork cartilage is rich in calcium, phosphorus, elastic fibers, which help replenish calcium.