T.N.A. Beef*Lamb Goulas For Dog/Cat-150g
With a few drops of the widely cherished camellia oil added, Beef & Lamb Goulas is made with lamb from New Zealand and beef from Australia, and cooked with sea vegetable-crystal algae, carrots, superfood chickpeas (they are rich in Omega-3), as well as red lentils, which contain a great amount of vegetable protein. Processed by high-temperature and high-pressure sterilization, this product is a nutritious surf-and turf!
- Lamb contains different nutrients, such as vitamin B1, B2, E, iron, calcium, phosphorus, niacin, and various protein sources, etc.
- Beef is rich in iron, reducing iron-deficiency anemia.
- Chickpeas are high in w-3 unsaturated fatty acids, which help protect blood vessels.
- Celery can benefit heart health, lower blood pressure and prevent or stop the growth of cancer.
- β-carotene is converted into vitamin A when it’s metabolized in the body, which helps maintain healthy vision.
- Sweet potatoes are good carbohydrate sources, containing fiber, vitamin B6, C and β-carotene.
- Chickpeas are highly nutritious legumes. They are abundant with various amino acids, minerals, crude fiber, calcium, magnesium, iron, etc.
- Camellia oil is rich in Omega-9 monounsaturated fatty acids and Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids (α-Linolenic acid), which not only helps cancer treatment and prevention, but protects blood vessels.