Nulo Freestyle Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food (Salmon*Turkey*Strawberries)-13oz
With 83% salmon, turkey, organs and bones, this Freeze-Dried Raw Salmon and Turkey recipe with Strawberries will satisfy your canine’s meat cravings. The other 17% of ingredients include wholesome vegetables and fruits such as pumpkin, blueberries, kale and spinach.
This diet can be sprinkled on top of kibble or served as a stand-alone meal.
- DUAL ANIMAL PROTEIN:Specially formulated for pets preferring a simplified diet.
- PROTEIN RICH NUTRITION:Contains ultra-rich protein & balanced fat levels inspired by prey.
- MEAL OR SIDE DISH:Serve as a complete meal,or pure joy on top of kibble.
- GANEDENBC30® PROBIOTIC ADVANTAGE:GANEDENBC30® probiotic supports your pet’s digestive & immune health.
- STRAWBERRIES & PUMPKIN:A complementary blend of fruits and vegetables helps provide the necessary vitamins & minerals to make a complete & balanced meal.
- WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION:All ingredients are carefully handled to minimize processing, formed into bite size pieces, and then quickly freeze-dried to support nutrient retention and flavor.
- TRUSTED QUALITY & SOURCING:Nulo’s freeze-dried raw recipes are made using a multi-step food safety process. We partner with suppliers who continually provide high quality ingredients according to our exact sourcing standards.